We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards our “new normal.” As part of our plan, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
- We are closely monitoring and adhering to new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, ADA and the Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners (TSBAE).
- We would ask that you attend your acupuncture appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child or a person requiring assistance.
- We will have a series of COVID-19 screening questions for you to answer. If we are unable to reach you, we will regrettably need to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon entry to the office we will take your temperature, screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms (a second time) and any potential contact risks. Our team members will be subject to the same screening process.
- Patients are asked to wear a facemask or cloth face covering when entering the office. If you do not have a facemask or cloth face covering one will be provided for you.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands upon arrival and departure from our office.
- Our reception area will have reduced seating to ensure proper social distancing.
- Our reception area will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection processes will be implemented in the treatment rooms after each use.
We miss our patients greatly and cannot wait to see your smiling faces soon!